- The TC Compact Series (Programmable Controller–Compact) for BACnet networks is a high-performance
Direct Digital Control (DDC) supervisory equipment controller, which is an integral part of the TALON
Automation System. It is classified as a BACnet Building Controller (B-BC) and supports BACnet/IP
and BACnet MS/TP protocols.
The TC Compact Series offers integrated I/O based on state-of-the-art TX-I/O™ Technology, which provides
superior flexibility of point and signal types, and makes it an optimal solution for Air Handling Unit (AHU)
control. The TC Compact operates stand-alone or networked to perform complex control, monitoring, and
energy management functions without relying on a higher-level processor.
The TC Compact Series communicates with other field panels or workstations on a peer-to-peer Automation
Level Network (ALN) and supports the following communication options:
* Native BACnet/IP communications over 10/100 MB Ethernet networks
* Native BACnet MS/TP on RS-485
* The TC Compact is available with 16, 24, or 36 point terminations. Selected models in the Compact Series
provide the following options:
* Support for FLN devices.
* An extended temperature range for the control of rooftop devices.
* Support for Island Bus, which uses TX-I/O modules to expand the number of point terminations.
(Click on any picture below for Datasheet)
- The TC Modular is an integral part of the TALON® Automation System. It is a high performance, modular
Direct Digital Control (DDC) supervisory field panel.The controller is classified as a BACnet Building
Controller (B-BC) and utilizes the BACnet/IP protocol and BACnet MS/TP.
The field panel operates stand-alone or networked to perform complex control, monitoring, and energy
management functions without relying on a higher level processor.
* Up to 1000 modular field panels communicate on a peer-to-peer network.
* With the addition of TX-I/O modules and a TX-I/O Power Supply on a self-forming bus, the TC
Modular can directly control up to 500 points.
With the addition of an Expansion Module, the TC Modular also provides central monitoring and control
for distributed Field Level Network (FLN) devices on BACnet MS/TP.
TEC - Terminal Equipment Controllers
- The TALON® Automation System offers a wide range of application specific controllers to fit any buildings needs.
These controllers communicate using BACnet MS/TP protocol for open communications on BACnet MS/TP networks.
Controllers can operate stand-alone or can be networked to perform complex HVAC control, monitoring and
energy management functions and is designed to reside on any BACnet control system.
- The following are some examples of application specific controllers:
TEC VAV Actuator VAV, Fan Coil, Heat Pump, Unit Ventilator & Extended I/O